Slovanská beseda
české a slovenské fórum slovanských rodnověrců
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů | Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy | PřihlášeníPřihlášení

The father was a worker on the

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
ylq123

PříspěvekZaslal: 13.02.2019 02:30    Předmět: The father was a worker on the Citovat

The father was a worker on the construction site. He read the junior high school and he said that he was a rough man.ears ago, I hated him. There were too many reasons to hate him. He put a dollar coin in my bag in front of me and took it out quietly, which made me cry in the kindergarten because of the money Discount Bulk Cigarette Tobacco. One morning; every time I received the money, I only looked at other friends to buy what I like; he forced me to study every day, every day I could only watch other students play. years ago, I rushed past. I gradually discovered that my father was a book with philosophical thoughts. Although he felt that he was not doing it right at the time, after scouring the time, he calmly thought carefullyt night I took back the bad test paper, and he was angry again. I said that the test was too difficult, too much, and the time was too short. He added: "The same teacher taught, the same set. Test papers, others are well tested but you are not good at it, you are looking for reasons." Finally, he told me to experience life on the construction site the next day.ext day, I came to the construction site he was familiar with. He bit his teeth and dried for a morning Marlboro Red 100S Online. Although he was very tired Cheap Newport Cigarette Online, I just didn't want to bow in front of him.er noon, the weather was as hot as it was, as if from the sky, there were countless arrows, and the arrows were full of flames and roast the earth. Looking at the sinister sun, my heart screamed from time to time. Thinking of his eyes last night, I still went to the scalp. Just after the bricks were finished, I had to go to the ash. I had to do it for a while. There was only one feeling: the water was drunk, and all the sweat came out. I never thought about going to the toilet. After more than half an hour, the exhaustion of the whole body defeated the stubborn character Newport Cigarettes On Apple Store. at lasid to my father standing on the high shelf: Dad, I went to the toilet. "Looking at the father on the shelf, the skin is dark, and it looks red and purple in the hot sun. A white t-shirt, the heart is soaked, the head is covered with a straw hat, and the sweat on the forehead slips from time to time. He went to the ground and blinked. He glanced at me and just nodded. So I left.er a while, my father didn't see me back, so I went down to find me. He took off his straw hat and fanned it slightly. He walked and accidentally kicked a brick and woke me up in the sleep. But I just don't want to look up with my eyes closed. My father met me, I wanted to wake me up, I stopped talking Newport For Duty Sale Only, then turned and left. Later, I heard the conversation between my father and my fellow workers.re did the child go?" "The child is a child after all. After a while, I went to sleep and went to sleep." "Right, how do you think of letting the child experience life?" I had a fight. He said that learning is a little difficult, so let him come." "I believe he came here this time and will never want to come again." "I also hope that he will not come again in the future. Which parent is okay?" Let the child suffer. I hope that he will be a bit of a future, don't take my way. '' yeah yeah, think that we did the job at the beginning, or tired of backache. In order to support the family, he still insisted on biting his teeth. ����
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: