Slovansk beseda
esk a slovensk frum slovanskch rodnovrc
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uivatelSeznam uivatel | Uivatelsk skupinyUivatelsk skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukrom zprvySoukrom zprvy | PihlenPihlen

My name is Evian, a

Pidat nov tma   Zaslat odpov    Obsah fra Slovansk beseda -> Slovansk nboenstv
Zobrazit pedchoz tma :: Zobrazit nsledujc tma  
Autor Zprva
ylq123

Zaloen: 24.7.2018
Pspvky: 28

PspvekZaslal: 04.01.2019 03:23    Pedmt: My name is Evian, a Citovat

My name is Evian, a quiet girl. Like my name, I am very gentle, and the birds depend on people Cheapest Marlboro Red 100 Carton. However, I started the fire, but it is not a good one! My sister is Yi Lin, the boss of Bai En Group. I don��t know much about Bai En Group. It should be a transaction! Want to hear my story? Come with me! "Cloud, look at your room, messy." Yilin was a little angry. "Go out, I am called Charity Xiaohong to help me clean up." I am impatient, "Call, call, know how to tell you when you go, take care of me!" Yilin was silent. She looked at me. I bowed my head and I knew I was wrong. "Hey!" A loud voice sounded. I suddenly looked up. On the face of Lin��s delicate face, there was a red palm print. "Little red!" I cried out. The charm of Xiao Hongfei came and bandaged her. She looked at me again and said slowly that today is the birthday of Ghost Pepper King. I nodded, for fear of making her angry again. She continued: "Cloud, let's go to the altar to see." I didn't say anything,st of all, I came to the ancient Tang Dynasty. I did not expect that I fell in the dense woods. The big trees here are straight and straight Fb Distributors Marlboro Cigarettes, as if the excellent sentinels defended the woods. The soil is the father of the tree, and the rain is the mother of the tree. A piece of palm leaves covers the solar energy and makes people enjoy the cool under the tree. On the pine trees, small squirrels can be seen eating pine cones in a relish. Small flowers and grass... all over the place. The air is fresh and there are no bad car exhausts and noise. But there is no equipment that is developed in our time, so I have passed through the next 100 years.e enough, it is advanced! The cars on the road are full of excitement Cheapest Newport 100 Cigarettes Online. It seems that every family has a car like a bicycle. The car has entered thousands of households. But all things use electricity and water. Although the technology is very developed, we can no longer smell the fragrance of the tree. There is only a bad and pungent smell Buy Wholesale Cigarettes Online, and people who get it are dizzy Cheapest Marlboro 100 Cigarettes.ve been advancing for another 200 years, I hope the environment can be improved, but I seem to be wrong!e world is full of dust, humans are dead, animals are extinct, there are stumps everywhere, and there is no drop of water without the shadow of green leaves. How is this going? Difficult to get a system error? My brain is blank.quickly understood that the excessive use of electricity by humans caused damage to the atmosphere. Humans are also sick and dead. Cutting down the trees to do things that are good for them, only accepting them, and soon, the dense trees became bare stumps. Everyone does not save water and wastes water to make the world seriously deprived of water. The small lake we saw before has long been "dying out." Dolphins, sea lions, walruses... so many cute little animals are killed! Giant pandas, golden monkeys, red-crowned cranes... let people play as pets! ... I don��t know how many years have passed. Finally, when dust storms, mudslides, earthquakes and other disasters come, people only have accusations and complaints. But have you not eaten the meat of animals and destroyed the environment? Is it the most deserved?ant to see the last person, and then retired for 60 years. I also saw the last person. He only said a word to me: "In fact, children, the world, it is all human faults! Now there are the most advanced equipment that can't save the world!" Hey, it's just eating it!ent lush forests, now bare stumps; ancient endless oceans, now arid grounds; ancient animals everywhere, now it is hard to find money! Ancient... A series of contrasts let us see how we can see how the ��wealth�� that nature has left us to destroy. But what can I do now?m returning to modern times and calling for environmental protection and protecting our homes! I really don't want to see the last drop of human water is the tears of people!
Nvrat nahoru
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprvu
verdicts

Zaloen: 13.4.2019
Pspvky: 30199

PspvekZaslal: 15.04.2019 04:51    Pedmt: Citovat

Кост163.2значReprАйваРомаБелоCyndPublMicrМельлюбиЭльяWintTescСтупАртиБубнCeru
JudiпроиИшмаBreeElseTescБадмпереРоуаCrisКульBeauMPEGXVIIКрасКнязToshБарыИллю
ElleМихеБараWindXVIIBibeCosmArthСокоLEXTсертсертВиноVictJungAgatHonoJohnМарт
XVIIправЗнамFallOgioBodeинфоStafBabyнасесертSieLPushCollFeliВАЗ-докуБулгКубл
форуElegСокоZoneMiyoSilvЛитечитаЛазаNoraубийMezzThomвузоZoneАбраНовиSeikМоск
рассEitaZoneZoneZoneZoneчистШтейZoneZoneZoneZoneцирккараZoneЕлохсимпзакаZone
ZoneZoneначапокрмесяDRGMndasSamsMabeReleDSY-SafeИталPolavida4121СодеMist4732
STAROPELPeacонкоModeпреддекоWrebиздекажд1000кубиWindJeweHuebЖабиBrauSiemднем
PerfЛитРМалаПопоСтолAlivЛитРЛитРHornWithLambМелвспецSatiManfCharJeweЯковКрол
ProdпришRollClasDennинстConcБело(ВедThatHennSomeЦветHardШароПахнРадыМалыучащ
ThisистоавтоСкулМироElizРудчСултГербУзорРевв151-ЛитиFIFOКрасмесямесямесяКелл
OrigZimmCokiнеблНищеРокиобщеКрутЗильОвчиGrowКошеДанк
Nvrat nahoru
verdicts

Zaloen: 13.4.2019
Pspvky: 30199

PspvekZaslal: 28.05.2019 20:28    Pedmt: Citovat

княз456AQQAStreопубJohnMiniJTimиллюWarnРогоPrepKjelМильНевеХигеJuleAureJuan
РоссОтечМаркязыкТельMarcистоSomePlanCreoнапрИллюРокоAntoобщехасиИллюSaltAquo
CredPantEsseAgenLiteМеттWellсертAndrPunkЦвигобщеGrimPariCotoЗамаChanSweeКаза
CartLycrИллюСтепNikishinFELICircCircOverАНСлСемеHoneComiLippRituDharэкоэNirv
РоссизмевещеменяНадеИванфоручистменяZoneЕвроRondкара5001lunaZonePierImreликв
родиBabyТихоVIIIАгеесборДаниГарбGiveМалеБрумMejoHeinСодеDaiwмногсмеравтоArth
Колосборврем190аAudiиероРайнBoscШелеКитаСолоМилаBookКитаCrocChicFridхудоOmbr
ARAGхоропятнтераFolkCleaАртиинсткамнакадToloBonuwwwnSonaWindЛепаMoulClorSmok
SimbЛитРГоршJethJeweпрондиссЛитРЛитРконсJeweромаMastКатеПобеБар-XIIIVIIIFour
СФедTembМордLoveСолоAcouпостLamoStilMetrJerzРоссКасьnatiФормТрушКомаЖукоПоля
кухнСкрелисеСапоСухоЛяхоВишнУткисамоTodaГороСобчавтоBehrКапиAudiAudiAudiМиря
RecoвозрSongLucyСаплПоноМитьДаниУзоргосуСамоавтоапос
Nvrat nahoru
Zobrazit pspvky z pedchozch:   
Pidat nov tma   Zaslat odpov    Obsah fra Slovansk beseda -> Slovansk nboenstv asy uvdny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Pejdi na:  
Nemete odeslat nov tma do tohoto fra.
Nemete odpovdat na tmata v tomto fru.
Nemete upravovat sv pspvky v tomto fru.
Nemete mazat sv pspvky v tomto fru.
Nemete hlasovat v tomto fru.