Slovanská beseda
české a slovenské fórum slovanských rodnověrců
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů | Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy | PřihlášeníPřihlášení

This summer, I followed my mother

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
gfgfgfgfgfgf5

PříspěvekZaslal: 02.11.2018 07:36    Předmět: This summer, I followed my mother Citovat

This summer, I followed my mother to the lush greenery, the endless Wulanbutong prairie, the endless charm of the grassland and the life of the grassland people Cigarettes Cheaper.he second day of the grassland Wholesale Cigarettes, we came to the Red Army flag horse farm. When I got off the bus, I saw a group of horses running on the vast grasslands. When they were running, the mane on the body was flowing with the wind, and it felt so chic. They ran down from the hill and rushed. Got another hill. Here, I found the feeling of a galloping horse. I can't wait to pull my mother's hand to signal my mother: I want to ride a horse Marlboro Cigarettes Price. My mother understood what I meant and took my hand into the racecourse. Close to the horse, I saw that the horse was so strong, so tall, I was a little scared, and my mother seemed to see my mind. Just say: "Don't be afraid, the horse is very docile, I am riding a horse with you!" I nodded and got on the horse. There is a horse trainer in front of every horse that the tourists ride. At the beginning: the trainer took the lead. Later, the horse trotting up, we have to follow the horse's pace, so that sitting will not be tired. When the horse started running, I was very nervous, and my hands clasped the reins tightly, for fear of falling off the horse. I felt like a rabbit in my heart, and I couldn��t help but take care of the beautiful scenery around me. After riding a distance, I gradually found that the horse was indeed very docile, and my nervous heart slowly relaxed. You can easily enjoy the infinite charm of the prairie on the high horseback. The horse took us on the hillside. We looked down at everything under the mountain. The mountain was green and green. On this green "flannel" was dotted with many colorful gems. The people in the lower reaches of the mountains enjoy the infinite scenery of the prairie. The horses in the group are running and grazing. The children are running on the boundless prairie like a pony that has taken off the reins. The ground is full of yellow dandelion flowers Marlboro Gold Pack, purple lavender Newport Cigarettes Coupons... all this is so peaceful. Sitting on the high horseback and admiring this harmonious beauty, my heart is so comfortable. This is my riding, I feel very xt few days, we also played a lot of fun, tasted the different tastes of the food, enjoyed the infinitely beautiful scenery, ssland gave me the pleasure of not being able to experience it in awkward cities. I love the savannah that is full of vitality. I love the feeling on horseback and love the beautiful and rich nature!
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: