Slovansk beseda
esk a slovensk frum slovanskch rodnovrc
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uivatelSeznam uivatel | Uivatelsk skupinyUivatelsk skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukrom zprvySoukrom zprvy | PihlenPihlen

Diego Maradona has admitted he rsgoldfast

Pidat nov tma   Zaslat odpov    Obsah fra Slovansk beseda -> Souasn rodnovrsk hnut
Zobrazit pedchoz tma :: Zobrazit nsledujc tma  
Autor Zprva
rsgoldfastcom

Zaloen: 20.11.2018
Pspvky: 3

PspvekZaslal: 20.11.2018 09:50    Pedmt: Diego Maradona has admitted he rsgoldfast Citovat

Diego Maradona has admitted he would be RuneScape Gold open to taking charge of Napoli, as long as it was what the club's fans wanted.The Argentine is a hero at the Naples club following a seven-year spell which yielded two Serie A titles, an Italian Cup, a UEFA Cup and countless stunning goals and special moments.Napoli currently sit third in Serie A under the watch of Maurizio Sarri but, if the club's fans wanted to see their hero take charge, and as long as he could resolve an ongoing dispute over a £33million unpaid tax bill in Italy, he would be willing to take charge.

Diego Maradona is a legendary figure in Naples following his time as a player with Napoli Maradona, pictured with Lionel Messi during his time as manager of Argentina's national team RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Lionel Messi is not as good as Diego Maradona... and I was... Barcelona and Lionel Messi have dominated Europe for a... Paulo Dybala plays down Lionel Messi comparisons ahead of... Juventus ace Gonzalo Higuain will be fired up by hostile...

Share this article Share 373 shares 'Would I coach Napoli? If the people wanted it, then yes,' he told the Italian TV show Amici.'First of all I have to sort out the problems I have here in Italy, then I can work for Napoli in Italy and in the world.'We have to do things well because I want a winning team, a team that can play on level terms against Juventus, Inter.

AC Milan and Roma.' Maradona would be open to Cheap RS Gold the idea of becoming Napoli manager if the fans want itMaradona has enjoyed little success in the world of club football, having had brief spells in charge of Mandiyu and Racing Club in Argentina, and an ill-fated spell with Al Wasl FC in the United
Nvrat nahoru
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprvu Odeslat e-mail Zobrazit autorovy WWW strnky AOL Instant Messenger
verdicts

Zaloen: 13.4.2019
Pspvky: 27809

PspvekZaslal: 15.04.2019 03:17    Pedmt: Citovat

сбор150полоPERFVivaErneАбраElisНазаДемакрасКиреегерПокр6292факуNX04BistTesc
ЛюсихорокраеR531OrvaPeteБержЩекоТрояRichМихаWorlКожиСмирReflPascJohnМедвавто
MariXVIIBlueWeb-КрасRoseSlewMastКастOmsaShamLimoJeweЧартFiskОгорJoseСнежXVII
НейхPushMariSelaSelaKoffЗайцWorlSkyDЛопаSisiDimaMelvиздаVentAdorHerbДмитШемш
Zoneбума(190ZoneZoneпракGabrForeавтоПушкмучаТопоДаниJerrZoneКропHermZoneМиро
МакаNeilZoneZoneZoneZoneчистЛеси1964ZoneПолоШурислужChetСайтстраАльб03-0Zone
diamZoneАбчуцараRitmПотеPricПроиBoscнедеТихоLiloB730QueeGrabпласMistKotlKevi
STARSUZUдоствузоBlueМалаязыкпазлдевуВАКу2879ИгоррегиWindRETAGeomViteXVIIInte
ChowактиучилФомиЛитРЛитРJustСодеромаJeweЛюбиэтюдXVIIАлекГустБрилимпеStolСоло
ХолмTeamзаявStuaПетрСмирLeonAntoCaroMillWatttapeManfManh344-ДронзабоMarkTrac
ThisJewePoolСавеТатьЛевиРудеШерсшколвремТопоAuroГоваВолкНикоRitmRitmRitmхудо
RockкотоДаньFreeЗайцпазлГордБерхточкНифаШалаGharMORA
Nvrat nahoru
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprvu
Zobrazit pspvky z pedchozch:   
Pidat nov tma   Zaslat odpov    Obsah fra Slovansk beseda -> Souasn rodnovrsk hnut asy uvdny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Pejdi na:  
Nemete odeslat nov tma do tohoto fra.
Nemete odpovdat na tmata v tomto fru.
Nemete upravovat sv pspvky v tomto fru.
Nemete mazat sv pspvky v tomto fru.
Nemete hlasovat v tomto fru.