Slovanská beseda
české a slovenské fórum slovanských rodnověrců
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů | Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy | PřihlášeníPřihlášení

Diego Maradona has admitted he rsgoldfast

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Současné rodnověrské hnutí
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
rsgoldfastcom

PříspěvekZaslal: 20.11.2018 09:50    Předmět: Diego Maradona has admitted he rsgoldfast Citovat

Diego Maradona has admitted he would be RuneScape Gold open to taking charge of Napoli, as long as it was what the club's fans wanted.The Argentine is a hero at the Naples club following a seven-year spell which yielded two Serie A titles, an Italian Cup, a UEFA Cup and countless stunning goals and special moments.Napoli currently sit third in Serie A under the watch of Maurizio Sarri but, if the club's fans wanted to see their hero take charge, and as long as he could resolve an ongoing dispute over a £33million unpaid tax bill in Italy, he would be willing to take charge.

Diego Maradona is a legendary figure in Naples following his time as a player with Napoli Maradona, pictured with Lionel Messi during his time as manager of Argentina's national team RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Lionel Messi is not as good as Diego Maradona... and I was... Barcelona and Lionel Messi have dominated Europe for a... Paulo Dybala plays down Lionel Messi comparisons ahead of... Juventus ace Gonzalo Higuain will be fired up by hostile...

Share this article Share 373 shares 'Would I coach Napoli? If the people wanted it, then yes,' he told the Italian TV show Amici.'First of all I have to sort out the problems I have here in Italy, then I can work for Napoli in Italy and in the world.'We have to do things well because I want a winning team, a team that can play on level terms against Juventus, Inter.

AC Milan and Roma.' Maradona would be open to Cheap RS Gold the idea of becoming Napoli manager if the fans want itMaradona has enjoyed little success in the world of club football, having had brief spells in charge of Mandiyu and Racing Club in Argentina, and an ill-fated spell with Al Wasl FC in the United
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu Odeslat e-mail Zobrazit autorovy WWW stránky AOL Instant Messenger
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Současné rodnověrské hnutí Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: