Slovanská beseda
české a slovenské fórum slovanských rodnověrců
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů | Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy | PřihlášeníPřihlášení

This summer, my mom and

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
ylq123

PříspěvekZaslal: 24.10.2018 08:42    Předmět: This summer, my mom and Citovat

This summer, my mom and dad will travel to Baizhicheng. When you look at the train, you will see a variety of things made of white paper. We took a white paper taxi to the hotel and walked halfway. The taxi didn't have "oil", so we drove the car to an "oil" station to add "oil." Into the "oil" station, I saw the words on the "fuel tank" there and fainted, said: the purity of 100% wood pulp 4. 5 yuan, purity 90% The wood pulp is 4 yuan, and the purity is 80% of the wood pulp 3. 5 yuan. After adding the pulp, we will continue to drive to the hotel. When I arrived at the hotel, I entered the room. I threw the bag and lay down on the bed. Then there was a loud bang, and then accompanied by a scream, I sat down on the ground. At this time, a waiter came in and said to me: "Children, sorry, this corrugated cardboard bed is not strong enough, so the boss told me to put on this solid paper bed that can carry 200 kilograms Cigarette Online." Then he changed the bed. And laid a layer of paper woven blanket and left.e next day, our whole family got up and washed Cigarettes Online. However, when the faucet was unscrewed, the pulp was flowing out. When brushing the teeth, the pulp was squeezed out. No way, I had to wash my scalp. After washing, we will eat early. When I arrived at a fast food restaurant, I ordered a bowl of porridge and two bags. After the waiter came up, my eyes almost became mosquito-repellent. The porridge here is not only boiled with pulp, but also the rice grain is almost the same as the white paper, and the steamed buns are not only white, but also the white filling. paper. After eating breakfast, I was ready to go back.'t think that I am writing this article very easily, because this is in White Paper City, there is only white paper, pulp and people. So I had to use a white paper knife to erase the words one by one, and I might have to give up before I was careless. Finally, after I spent 981 days and wasted N white sheets, I finished this article Marlboro Gold.Dead Sea is a beautiful resort; it is a comfortable place. I liked the Dead Sea very much, so I set foot on the journey to the Dead Sea. soon as I entered, I saw the blue Dead Sea Marlboro Cigarettes Price. Under the setting sun, the Dead Sea is very quiet. People are lying on the light blue mirror, looking at the sky quietly. In my eyes, the Dead Sea is a beautiful excess; the Dead Sea in my eyes is a dazzling sea Newport Cigarettes.e Dead Sea gave me a new look, and the surf pool inside surprised me. The color of the surf pool changes with the color of the floor. Surfing began, and the people in the surf pool formed a sea of ??people. It was very spectacular and magnificent when it followed the waves.n I was about to leave, I saw a small river. It is also inside the Dead Sea. It is an automatic cycle, people in the water can not move, but the river brings people to the beauty of the Dead Sea. I also tried it and felt that it would make people feel relaxed and Dead Sea, a place that made me want to be; but I ended my journey and returned to my own home.
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: