Slovanská beseda
české a slovenské fórum slovanských rodnověrců
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů | Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy | PřihlášeníPřihlášení

Today is the weekend

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
gfgfgfgfgfgf5

PříspěvekZaslal: 30.12.2018 03:36    Předmět: Today is the weekend Citovat

Today is the weekend, my mother promised to take me to the Martyrs Park. Go there, look around, wow! The rides inside are really everything, and people are dazzled.e first one is of course to play my favorite trampoline. Once I get up Cigarettes Online Usa Only, I will get tired soon. After drinking the water, I went straight to the next ride �C the rapids. I heard the name shivering and I couldn��t wait to try it. "Sit well! Fasten your seat belt! Ready to go!" the staff said seriously. I just waited for the ringtone to start Cigarettes For Sale Cheap, "deep" to set off! The floating boat was driving slowly, and the kind of "squeaky" sound of the uphill made me feel a little more nervous. I haven't reacted yet, and suddenly the pontoon has fallen sharply. Thought: Finished! Finished! This time it��s not a drop of soup. "Plop", because of the pressure, the water splashed up, and the water just splashed on me. I looked back at my mom and she was still laughing at it! She was thinking about it for a while: Fortunately, I didn't sit. soon as I got ashore, I complained: "Really, I didn't sit before I knew it. I was so drenched and I was so dead!" I will go to the last place, Dangdang - Haunted House! After buying the tickets, I just got ready to walk in. I suddenly hesitated and hesitated. I began to cheer for myself: Zhong Linjiang Cheap Smokes Online Free Shipping, don't be afraid, you are the best! I walked in, and there was constant air blowing to me Cheap Marlboro Gold Cigarettes. Under the backdrop of wet clothes, I felt cold and the atmosphere of terror increased. A white thing caught my eye, what is it? what! I was scared and shouted. I turned back and ran back. After I ran out Wholesale Newport Cigarettes Online, I was only tired when I was tired. Surprised! Surprised!nk about it now, it was a thrilling experience!
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: