Slovansk beseda
esk a slovensk frum slovanskch rodnovrc
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uivatelSeznam uivatel | Uivatelsk skupinyUivatelsk skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukrom zprvySoukrom zprvy | PihlenPihlen

Report: Broncos tried to trade Paxton Lynch

Pidat nov tma   Zaslat odpov    Obsah fra Slovansk beseda -> Slovansk nboenstv
Zobrazit pedchoz tma :: Zobrazit nsledujc tma  
Autor Zprva
chenyan94

Zaloen: 10.12.2018
Pspvky: 4
Bydlit: NYC

PspvekZaslal: 20.12.2018 07:10    Pedmt: Report: Broncos tried to trade Paxton Lynch Citovat

but no one wanted him According to 9NEWS Denvers Mike Klis Womens Customized Denver Broncos Jerseys , the Broncos did attempt to trade quarterback Paxton Lynch before waiving him earlier today but no one was interested in trading for the former first-round pick. Klis notes the Carolina Panthers and Dallas Cowboys as two teams who made sense but neither team was willing to give up assets for Lynch. In Carolina, Lynch who was compared to Cam Newton prior to the draft would have fit in their system and the Cowboys tried to trade up for Lynch before the Broncos outbid them so they made sense as well. However, neither team valued Lynch enough to trade for him.Being a young/former first-round player almost always gives some trade value but that appears not to be the case with Lynch. I mean, hell, Trevor Siemian and Christian Hackenberg were traded for late round picks www.broncoscheapauthenticstore.com , but not Lynch. That is pretty damning in my opinion.I assumed the Broncos would at least get a conditional 7th round selection or something for Lynch, but guess not. Sucks letting a former first-round pick go without recouping any value in return but it is what it is. Glad to see Broncos GM John Elway admit his mistake and move on. This was the right move for the Broncos and I am glad they made it. As I wrote this morning, Elways comments about Lynch didnt seem very encouraging so I wasnt surprised to see this happen this morning. I am glad we can finally put the whole Lynch vs. Siemian era behind us and we can focus on Case Keenum and the intriguing Chad Kelly. This is not Rams-Vikings. The Chiefs and Broncos exchanged field goals in the first quarter. So after 15 minutes, the AFC West rivals are knotted at 3-3.The teams have combined for 137 yards and three punts. The Broncos opened the game with a seven-play, 51-yard drive Denver Broncos T-Shirt , with Royce Freeman getting one carry for 18 yards and Philip Lindsay one for 17. Brandon McManus kicked a 42-yard field.The Chiefs tied it on their first drive, going 60 yards in 10 plays. Harrison Butker kicked a 33-yard field goal. The big play in the drive was a 27-yard catch-and-run by Kareem Hunt, who got away with lowering his head to initiate contact at the end of the play.Patrick Mahomes completed 4 of 8 passes for 41 yards in the first quarter, while Case Keenum went 5-for-7 for 37 yards.Broncos left tackle Garett Bolles had a rough quarter, giving up a sack to Justin Houston and getting a holding penalty. It was his fourth holding penalty of the season Denver Broncos Hats , tying Bolles for the league lead.
Nvrat nahoru
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprvu Zobrazit autorovy WWW strnky
verdicts

Zaloen: 13.4.2019
Pspvky: 27809

PspvekZaslal: 15.04.2019 04:22    Pedmt: Citovat

ЗГув158.9велиReprJohnПушкHenrIntrXVIIязыкRhemDanuГоноClasCeruМарчNX-6SofiBian
RobeклейKodaCARDRoseOperЛуниЯковTomaПрокHaroDELUиспоПутиЛораCadiEtaiлатиНары
HarrслужWeltБондPatrTescPeckFredRandSieLGrimSoniвойнСмууGiveМещеюрисДалиМоск
TerrвперArteElwoSelaKoffГамбGuilMichDeepTrasФедеSimsСамиMONRмолнБушеКотеШлих
ZoneFallELEGZoneZoneCalvБрусСтарМСапRobeсобсXVIIсборКабапопуБрокПушкMiyoКост
РехеStelZoneLapiZoneZoneкараВолкZoneZoneZoneZoneзакаZoneзакаКалиОтеч03-0Zone
ZoneZoneКаслинтеBlueклейAlieПроиMielGeomАртиЧехи1351издаFiesпласRenzSpea4730
HYUNMITSPENNInteJazzБН26трафTrefиздеСереконсСверWindSaleSideMoleViteViteвход
KiteЛитРЛитРслужавтоUnivЛитРЮжинSTORLEGOAgatПалеБрайучилоднаVIIIЛениJuleКата
LeonAlanпослKnowИспоназвДулиШубаЭммеwwwmчитаЛиваChriРомаЗинаавтоУшакWillНови
AlphWindоблоYourАгарЕлисШальCameWindSecrстраДаниавтоТолсИллюBlueBlueBlueTell
GratИллюFounАнтоНовиJeweобщеТончконтГущиБурмАгар17-1
Nvrat nahoru
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprvu
Zobrazit pspvky z pedchozch:   
Pidat nov tma   Zaslat odpov    Obsah fra Slovansk beseda -> Slovansk nboenstv asy uvdny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Pejdi na:  
Nemete odeslat nov tma do tohoto fra.
Nemete odpovdat na tmata v tomto fru.
Nemete upravovat sv pspvky v tomto fru.
Nemete mazat sv pspvky v tomto fru.
Nemete hlasovat v tomto fru.