Slovanská beseda
české a slovenské fórum slovanských rodnověrců
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů | Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy | PřihlášeníPřihlášení

Connect MapleStory to your MapleStory M accounts

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Rodná víra
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Sletrry

PříspěvekZaslal: 03.12.2018 03:21    Předmět: Connect MapleStory to your MapleStory M accounts Citovat

Say if the'botters' or people men and women that are particular are caught and their Maple M Mesos are backtracked, what happens to those men and women who bought these items which had no thought if they were accumulated? Do we just get banned because of this with no say?

Do we need to submit a ticket which will take weeks (or not even a reply ) to receive a chance to have a say? I've been banned before on a different acc for no reason and it took me 4 weeks to prove it (more like to get any response from them (not a hefty nx user)).

If GMS is empty wouldn't it be a fantastic idea to lift the IP ban? I live in a region prohibited from GMS and from my experience most people I do party quest with are from areas banned from GMS. Problem is we will need to use stuff and proxys to have the ability to play, which gives us small lag. In my opinion it is OK but many individuals are bothered by this and a few does not even play the game anymore due to the lag.

Maplestory was great in the past because there was a neighborhood, there was always people available chat and to play . I think if nexon opened GMS to more areas players would return NX will be bought. Additionally, I am sure when the game got lively many north american players would return into the game.

I meanwe know nexon bans the IP so nexon could sell maplestory2 mesos the game rights to companies natives to those regions, but from my experience, Maplestory within my state (Brazil) failed miserably simply because there weren't many players round. People will not purchase cash unless they believe the game will continue in the long run.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu Odeslat e-mail
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Rodná víra Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: