Slovanská beseda
české a slovenské fórum slovanských rodnověrců
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů | Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy | PřihlášeníPřihlášení

In the path of life, there are many

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
gfgfgfgfgfgf5

PříspěvekZaslal: 02.11.2018 07:36    Předmět: In the path of life, there are many Citovat

In the path of life, there are many things that are unforgettable. I am happy, sad, sad, angry... I can catch this thing, not only makes me unforgettable, but also gives me a revelation: what to do Be patient to be successful sunny morning Marlboro Cigarettes Online, my mother said that I would take me to grab a shackle and come to a small lake. Under the sun, the water is sparkling, sparkling, and the water is crystal clear. A group of small baboons are happy in the water. I am swimming, with green willows and colorful wildflowers on both sides. I am standing here, just like being in a painting, it is beautiful! Looking at the dark, big head and small tail, they shook their heads one by one, really cute. I really want to take them all home. Watching them swim so slowly, I smiled smugly and prepared to show my talents for a while.ietly came to a group of cockroaches, gently placed in the water, when we did not pay attention, a fishing, ah! I got a small donkey and saw it drilled on the left and traveled right Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping, as if looking for an exit. Just when I was going to tell my mother this good news, Xiao Yan actually escaped along my fingers. It doesn't matter, come back, but the next thing is not as smooth as I thought Newport Cigarettes Price. Xiaoyan has become a cleverman. He swims around and will not be on my back. I will take the bottle to fish. When I see it, I will sink to the bottom of the sand. Looking at Xiaoxiao are hiding Carton Of Marlboro Reds, I am more and more disappointed, not confident, I intend to play with other projects with my mother, no longer catching up.
My mother encourages me to have patience in everything. If you want to catch it, other small baboons know that there is movement on the water surface, so they will hide in the sand. My mother also guided me, and my hand was to be put down from the side of the donkey, waiting for the net. After listening to my mother's encouragement, I once again walked to the lake. According to my mother's method, sure enough, many small sisters relaxed their vigilance and ran into my palm. As soon as I saw Xiaoxiao swimming into my palm, I would I lifted my hand agilely and quickly put it into the bottle. I saw that this obese fat cockroach shook his head and swassed quickly, and it was noon in the blink of an eye. Although I returned home, the process of scratching was deeply imprinted on my mind, making me unforgettable. At the same time, I also remember the revelation that my mother gave me: I must have patience to succeed in everything Cheap Cigarettes.
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: