Slovanská beseda
české a slovenské fórum slovanských rodnověrců
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů | Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy | PřihlášeníPřihlášení

knee is stronger after going through major surgery

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Současné rodnověrské hnutí
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
elvafeng

PříspěvekZaslal: 17.07.2018 02:22    Předmět: knee is stronger after going through major surgery Citovat

– Perhaps no one on the Dallas Cowboys’ 2017 roster had a better season, in context, than Jaylon Smith.

Just 18 months earlier, Smith’s football career was jeopardized by torn knee https://www.cowboysdaclub.com/zach-wood-jersey-c-41.html ligaments and nerve damage in his final college game. After sitting out his 2016 rookie season, Smith – a second round pick who likely would have been a top 5 selection if healthy – appeared in every game at linebacker last year for the Cowboys. He firmly believes his best is still ahead.

That’s the next item in our preseason preview

7 What are your expectations for Jaylon Smith in Year 2?

David Helman I’m so intrigued about what Jaylon Smith could be in 2018. He’s healthier, sure. He’s more experienced. But more so than anything else, I think the addition of Leighton Vander Esch to this team might make him more versatile. With a first round draft pick helping to man the middle, the Cowboys no longer need a pure middle linebacker to play 60 80 snaps per game. That means that Smith can do a variety of things. He can play in the middle, he can shift over to the strong side, he can rush the passer in certain situations – the list goes on. So what I’m expecting in 2018 is that Smith has a smaller role but a larger impact. If he finished with just 70 tackles on the season, but five sacks and a couple of takeaways, I’d call that a pretty big win.

Lindsay Draper I love a good Jaylon Smith question. People are quick to question Jaylon Smith – when in reality https://www.cowboysdaclub.com/john-lotulelei-jersey-c-39.html, anything he does is the answer. What I mean by that any progress he makes, and anything he does, can be considered a success. It’s no secret, he performs best when Sean Lee takes the majority of the work. We saw a lesser performance from the defense as a whole when Lee was hurt last season. Now add Leighton Vander Esch to the mix, and you really can count on Smith staying in his role. I think of it like the 6th man in basketball – bring him off the bench, knowing he’s going to dominate throughout pieces of the game. So speaking of pieces; with all of them in place, I expect a very pleasing year for Jaylon Smith.

Nick Eatman I nearly picked Smith for Question 15 on which player will make his first Pro Bowl. I hesitated because of his role and what the Cowboys might try to do with Vander Esch in the middle. But I do think Smith will be very impactful this year. Two full seasons removed from the injury, Smith should be flying around the ball and using his instincts to make plays. This is a big year for Smith and if he can be even close to the player he was at Notre Dame, coupled with Lee and D Law playing at their expected levels, this defense has a chance to be really good.

Mickey Spagnola My expectations is for him to improve greatly. That might sound weird to say of a player who in his first season actually playing in the NFL after not playing any football from Jan. 1 , 2016 Kyle Wilber Jersey, to Sept. 10, 2017, and doing so with a foot brace to combat the drop foot he was experiencing because of damage he suffered to his peroneal nerve, but this guy finished second on the Cowboys in 2017 with 99 tackles while playing just 54.1 percent of the defensive snaps – fifth most among the front seven guys. The nerve continues to regenerate. The knee is stronger after going through major surgery to repair his torn ACL, among other things. He is moving quicker https://www.cowboysdaclub.com/kennan-gilchrist-jersey-c-40.html, faster, taking fewer of those baby steps to get going. Change of direction is crisp. Now the true test of what’s to come will be in Oxnard, when the pads some on.
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu AOL Instant Messenger
cai123

PříspěvekZaslal: 16.10.2018 03:15    Předmět: cai123 Citovat

cai123 10.16
louis vuitton outlet online
cheap ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet online
tiffany outlet
ralph lauren sale clearance uk
cheap jordan shoes
ugg outlet store
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet online
christian louboutin shoes
coach outlet online
uggs outlet
cheap air jordans
nike cortez classic
hermes outlet
converse outlet
pandora charms
michael kors outlet store
rangers jersey
birkenstock outlet store
birkenstock shoes
retro 11
asics outlet store
twins jerseys
timberland shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
ugg outlet store
coach outlet store online
kate spade handbags
adidas originals
skechers outlet
nike free 5.0
adidas ultra boost
pandora sale clearance
uggs outlet store
ysl handbags
coach factorty outlet store
cartier watches
reebok outlet
timberland shoes
longchamp outlet
coach factory outlet online
columbia outlet
pandora charms outlet
nike huarache shoes
kate spade bags
pg 2 shoes
canada goose outlet
tiffany and co jewelry
moncler jackets
oakley sunglasses outlet
canada goose outlet
durant shoes
fitflops uk
nike zoom shoes
michael kors canada
nike shox shoes
pandora charms sale clearance
padres jerseys
ugg outlet online
adidas nmd r1
fitflops sale
uggs outlet
canada goose outlet
longchamp
air max 95
pandora outlet
air max
canada goose outlet
ralph lauren outlet online
nike air presto
michael kors outlet store
coach outlet online
air max 1
pandora charms sale
nike zoom
diamondbacks jerseys
adidas outlet online
pandora jewelry
canada goose
red bottom heels
ralph lauren uk
ugg outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
mlb jerseys wholesale
kate spade outlet online
cheap nfl jerseys wholesale
longchamp outlet online
devil rays jerseys
mont blanc pens
louis vuitton outlet store
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton outlet
jimmy choo outlet
ugg canada
cai123 10.16
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Současné rodnověrské hnutí Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: