Slovanská beseda
české a slovenské fórum slovanských rodnověrců
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů | Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy | PřihlášeníPřihlášení

In the evening, I finished my homework

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
ylq123

PříspěvekZaslal: 25.09.2018 04:33    Předmět: In the evening, I finished my homework Citovat

In the evening, I finished my homework and stood on the balcony to admire the stars Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping. Among them, that is my dream of being a writer.still remember when I was a child, I especially liked to watch the big writer Yang Hongying��s "Laughing Cat Diary" and "Naughty Bao Ma Xiao Jump" series of books. I often saw that I was so intoxicated, forgot to drink water, forgot to eat, forgot to sleep. Even forgot the time. I also imagined the characters in the book as myself. I was saddened by the criticism of Ma Xiaotuo. I was ecstatic when the cat found the tiger cat. The lively characters in the book also helped me How Much Is A Carton Of Newports. Ma Xiao Jumping gives me joy when I am sad Cigarette Online. The laughing cat gives me encouragement when I am discouraged. The old mouse gives me some profound truth when I am confused.... . In the words of Yang Hongying's aunt, I often think about it, and often think: If you are also a writer, you can write such a good book. At this time, an ideal star is deeply embedded in the heart.ce there are dreams, you must walk firmly toward your dreams and realize your dreams. So, Accumulate some writing materials in your life and pay more attention to the things in your life so that you can use them when you need them. in the usual time to accumulate some good words and good words, accumulate some idioms or rest after the words, so that in writing the text can be used freely, so that the written articles are more vivid.let yourself develop the habit of writing a diary, or usually practice the pen Newport 100S, in order to improve your writing level.er writing an article, you must learn to make changes. As the saying goes: Good articles are changed Marlboro Menthol 100S. Only by modifying can you make your article better.the revised article can be given to the classmates or teachers to review, you can find out some of their shortcomings in time and correct, so that their articles are more perfecsually read more works by famous writers, draw the essence from them, and use them for yourself... I finished my struggle plan, it was almost 12 o'clock. I stretched out and looked out the window. I suddenly realized that my dream star became bigger and bigger and brighter.
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: