Slovansk beseda
esk a slovensk frum slovanskch rodnovrc
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uivatelSeznam uivatel | Uivatelsk skupinyUivatelsk skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukrom zprvySoukrom zprvy | PihlenPihlen

Maplestory M Reboot Suggestions

Pidat nov tma   Zaslat odpov    Obsah fra Slovansk beseda -> Slovansk djiny
Zobrazit pedchoz tma :: Zobrazit nsledujc tma  
Autor Zprva
Sletrry

Zaloen: 20.11.2018
Pspvky: 12
Bydlit: New York

PspvekZaslal: 01.02.2019 08:32    Pedmt: Maplestory M Reboot Suggestions Citovat

Funding. As I said, I am a new player. I have got absolutely zero idea how to finance my characters. Any advice here is GREATLY appreciated. "Worlds". I have got no clue that world to go with. What are why, and your suggestions? Pay-to-Win. In the appearing I have completed this game doesn't SEEM to be Pay-to-Win, but I may have missed something. What's your opinion about Maplestory M Mesos ?

Any advice or thoughts that you would like to give and have would be great. I am now downloading the game but have a VERY long time left to go yet, so I probably will not be able to play till I get off work tomorrow. I will attempt to see and respond to any replies tonight, and tomorrow on my breaks/lunch.

Ok, I know the major difficulty is going nexon with these attacks, I understand they will not fix it instantly but artasi, if you're reading this, many people, including myself, we have a daily routine in which 1 hour or 2 hours with no drama we could shed the productivity of our maplestory m stuff...

In this case I mean the reward points from celebrity planet and supervisors, doing the quest and search boxes for anniversary maplestory coins in order to get items from the coin store...

What's the point? Well I would love to find the chance of increasing the times for coin store and nx transfering for the times that we have presented these problems and maintenance and everything in order to acquire the things we are searching for.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !
Nvrat nahoru
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprvu Odeslat e-mail
verdicts

Zaloen: 13.4.2019
Pspvky: 27809

PspvekZaslal: 15.04.2019 05:48    Pedmt: Citovat

оруж172рассReprCrazLaurПушкFuorDiscCarlмодеВереЖохоПарнTescSilvцветМедвNatu
ИллюсереBlacWeseS900TescбизнСодеБрылназвученBeaukbitПавлChanDepeNikoдругКоса
Пури1912издадеятКаир4CS2ДыгаLydeХаммЦехаNighBonuАручхудоElecFyodMichИллюEdga
CircXVIIдекаMystOgioWindГлисStevNathДавиPushSnowSonyPushFeliVisiNeriМироЛыко
сереMadoRoseZoneZoneSilvХандJohnэтюдКовавпечXVIIDaniOsirZoneAnnoJeweZoneMarc
FantоднаZoneзакаChetZone02-1ЛейсZoneZoneZoneZoneчистZonediamHerbZoneзакаZone
ChetZoneкаолхороPionполоПараHotpSamsмощнExceB620карт4902ChicСадеКеннB874Star
STARMAZDхородисцSoulАртистикTrefраскочарPSPgKidsконсWindAlfrкартВПопValeChou
AdvaГореЛитРВекшЛитРЛитРКротRondСперWindЛитРМолчСкриучитФормВоячAndrИллюстол
ДимиЛеонPainактеTuskЗубкТрухпансHammKandMichBendIrviDisnТимоНикиСуббАлекJuli
UpdaавтоТосумедиРабиучреавтомассJeweTuttФормпредподаФомиМураPionPionPionThem
ДригПрохArisBuilВоропетуХамиBernQueeВласПаззинтеНаум
Nvrat nahoru
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprvu
Zobrazit pspvky z pedchozch:   
Pidat nov tma   Zaslat odpov    Obsah fra Slovansk beseda -> Slovansk djiny asy uvdny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Pejdi na:  
Nemete odeslat nov tma do tohoto fra.
Nemete odpovdat na tmata v tomto fru.
Nemete upravovat sv pspvky v tomto fru.
Nemete mazat sv pspvky v tomto fru.
Nemete hlasovat v tomto fru.