Slovanská beseda
české a slovenské fórum slovanských rodnověrců
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů | Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy | PřihlášeníPřihlášení

One day in late July

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
ylq123

PříspěvekZaslal: 09.11.2019 03:57    Předmět: One day in late July Citovat

One day in late July, I saw an article on the Internet, a high school diary of a university student. She talked about her jealousy, struggle and excitement. After countless days of her companionship with coffee, she finally entered the Xiamen University. At that time, I was deeply impressed by the fact that I immediately took a picture and shared it with a friend. At the end of the day, we opened our hearts and talked about our own thoughts Newport 100S. She asked me what my dreams were. I thought about it for a long time. Finally, I added a "bar" to the so-called dream. This probably means that I haven't thought about it yet. I don't know what I want. In the July fire, the diary of the third-year senior sister added a topic of confusion and dreams about youth to me and my friends. After that, I left it behind. Later in the evening, at the end of the week, the school ended a hot weekend, going to buy a supplementary book, and went to a stationery store that I had never been to. The clerk inside was just expressionless and not enthusiastic. My The little heart was injured immediately and couldn't help but think, I am not welcome? Am I hated? I...but then I was immediately shocked by myself. When did I live like this sensitive and fragile appearance, although I am still young, still under the parents�� wings, the daily troubles are only the teacher is very strict, mathematics It��s too difficult to do, and this exam has been tested... But I also know that I��ve never been the center of the earth. The dissatisfaction of others is just the norm. The world is never because I want to be what I want. "Sometimes I am thinking, what is the point of not taking a young man to look at it? But I am afraid that I will run into the wall, fearing that the last blood will be turned into ashes in the face of reality. After all, it��s nothing." I think of the sister's words, but I am afraid, I think, we are young, young is our capital, we have time and energy to do what we want to do, and more importantly, we have Strong backing, when we stumble and squat forward, once we look back, our parents must stand firm and firm. So, what are you afraid of, the future may be bright or dark, may be full of flowers or thorns everywhere, we have a lot of things we want to do, and some may not have thought about it, but we can achieve it one by one. It may not be done, or it may fail, but in any case, as long as we have been working hard and working hard, we will live up to this youth Marlboro Cigarettes. Don't you wait until I am old? I regret that I couldn��t work harder in my youth to meet my better dad��s crying and interrupted my journey. I believe that my future will have poetry and distance. But now... Looking at the mathematics teaching aids in your hands, "I��m just saying it." Yes, I��m gnashing at it Marlboro Lights, who is afraid of it, I don��t believe that it��s the sky full of clouds behind me. , me, stride forward
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: