Slovanská beseda
české a slovenské fórum slovanských rodnověrců
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů | Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy | PřihlášeníPřihlášení

Everyone has some

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
ylq123

PříspěvekZaslal: 09.11.2019 03:57    Předmět: Everyone has some Citovat

Everyone has some memories in the past that are hard to forget, or a kind of friendship, or a mood, or the blue sky that has passed away, or the childhood is the clear stream, those who have been beautiful, how can we forget The scorching sun, the sun is like a fire, it was a summer, I was lying in bed, looking at the stars in the vast night sky, I could not sleep for a long time. On this hot night, my mother came quietly to me, and a burst of cool wind blew, and I turned around and saw that my mother was fanning for me. I don't go too far, but the tears have wet my eyes. Accompanied by this cool wind, the debris of Pufan flew in the air, and I also dreamed of being shallow... I don��t know when my mother slept. At the dawn of the next day, I was surprised to find that my mother fell asleep on my bed, and there was still a smile in my mouth. I was still holding the fan in my hand, facing the faint light of the morning, the mother��s The silver silk flutters in the wind and flutters in the slightly moist air Parliament Cigarettes. Another summer of the year, my mother was sick and died of heatstroke and was taken to the hospital. When I went to the hospital, my mother was talking in my sleep, always chanting me. I immediately went forward and held my mother��s hand. The mother suddenly woke up and saw me, shouting as loudly as possible with a hoarse voice. "How come you are here, go back to school and go to class, I am fine." She sat up and leaned back on the pillow, looking at the sun and seeing the mottled light and shadow from the window. Everything was so peaceful and serene. At night, I quietly came to the hospital and walked to the mother's bed. The fan in my hand was gently fanned, and a breeze blew. My mother slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. She seemed to want to say something, but I swallowed it back. I took my mother's hand and said, "Mom, let me fan a fan for you!" The mother smiled and nodded, falling asleep in the cool wind, and a crystal teardrop on her face Cheap Cigarettes. Mother, the wrinkles of your strip, which one is not for me; the silver of your root, which one is not white for me. Your warmth Newport Cigarettes, your love, how can I forget
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: