Slovanská beseda
české a slovenské fórum slovanských rodnověrců
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů | Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy | PřihlášeníPřihlášení

Maplestory 2 pre-registration currently open

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské dějiny
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Sletrry

PříspěvekZaslal: 01.02.2019 09:01    Předmět: Maplestory 2 pre-registration currently open Citovat

Players that are more hooked on damage and who respect ToS will buy lot more cubes, occasionnal Gachapon plus a few cosmetic or almost none for certain, this signifies a rather few of players who cap damage. Maplestory 2 Items occurs for them to occasionally buy/sell NX from/to other paying gamers exactly the same kind and even non-paying players of past type to get more mesos.

Buying godly equips with actual money mainly from quitting players of any kind, then Paypal as well as purchasing meso out of meso site if they see they could get more mesos by spending actual money if they seem at NX:meso rate in-game.

Obviously, there are botters that aren't really gamers, they utilize a game as job, which is completely BS and they're thieves, stealing real cash x.x And a little number of players may use this game as occupation. They upgrade equipments in any way and eventually sell for real cash (USD or paypal) and don't necessarely quit the match.

Certain individuals would use this excuse"oh but that I prefer contribute to another participant for hard work" mainly due to Nexon scam feeling. People who"donate" to other gamers don't realize they're stealing Nexon business directly.

I personnally know 1 guy wrestling with this thought but since I could not take picture, I could not take screenshot and report himespecially if he mentionned the seller IGN. I had a long discussion with this guy to state these prohibited trades are REALLY bad, but he doesnt seem to care and he said to cover these players is okay, especially if they use the game AS job.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu Odeslat e-mail
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské dějiny Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: