Slovanská beseda
české a slovenské fórum slovanských rodnověrců
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů | Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy | PřihlášeníPřihlášení

Maplestory M Reboot Suggestions

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské dějiny
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Sletrry

PříspěvekZaslal: 01.02.2019 08:32    Předmět: Maplestory M Reboot Suggestions Citovat

Funding. As I said, I am a new player. I have got absolutely zero idea how to finance my characters. Any advice here is GREATLY appreciated. "Worlds". I have got no clue that world to go with. What are why, and your suggestions? Pay-to-Win. In the appearing I have completed this game doesn't SEEM to be Pay-to-Win, but I may have missed something. What's your opinion about Maplestory M Mesos ?

Any advice or thoughts that you would like to give and have would be great. I am now downloading the game but have a VERY long time left to go yet, so I probably will not be able to play till I get off work tomorrow. I will attempt to see and respond to any replies tonight, and tomorrow on my breaks/lunch.

Ok, I know the major difficulty is going nexon with these attacks, I understand they will not fix it instantly but artasi, if you're reading this, many people, including myself, we have a daily routine in which 1 hour or 2 hours with no drama we could shed the productivity of our maplestory m stuff...

In this case I mean the reward points from celebrity planet and supervisors, doing the quest and search boxes for anniversary maplestory coins in order to get items from the coin store...

What's the point? Well I would love to find the chance of increasing the times for coin store and nx transfering for the times that we have presented these problems and maintenance and everything in order to acquire the things we are searching for.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu Odeslat e-mail
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské dějiny Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: