Slovanská beseda
české a slovenské fórum slovanských rodnověrců
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů | Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy | PřihlášeníPřihlášení

Speaking of my father

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
gfgfgfgfgfgf5

PříspěvekZaslal: 30.12.2018 03:36    Předmět: Speaking of my father Citovat

Speaking of my father, he is most concerned about me. The black hair of the past, now with white hair, is like a worm-like crow's tail creeping up on his old and vitality face Buy Cheap Newports. Every time I think about it, my tears can't help but rush out of my eyes Cigarettes Online Usa Only, quietly and slowly on my cheeks.t is a summer event. today is a good day!" I was so excited that I headed out the window. Smell the unique aroma of dew in the breeze. Can't wait to end the breakfast. When I was happy, my father said, "Listen to the weather forecast. There are thunderstorms today. You still have a raincoat to prevent accidents." "I��m sick, I��m sick! So good day. What kind of broken raincoat?" "Prevent the case!" The father is still the same. Also forcibly stuffed into the bag. But I was put back by my cleverness. One class, two classes, really let the father say right, the sky is not beautiful, like a crying child, do not know who is bullying her, see, crying so sad. I am bored and hold the gang Cartons Of Newport 100S, watching the gloomy sky, I regret not listening to my father����." The ringing tone that made me afraid and did not want to hear screamed Marlboro Red Shorts Carton, watching the happiness of the classmates being picked up by my parents, I have deep self-blame, and the last classmate also left. In the classroom of Nuo Da, I had a lonely back. Suddenly, I touched a thing and took it out. Isn��t this the raincoat that I ��abandoned�� in the morning? I am very happy to wear it with a warm taste straight into the nose, so warm Newport Carton Wholesale. got home, my father was half-loving and half angry. He said, "Look, but I said yes?" When Dad gave me a head, I suddenly saw the raincoat on the corner, a drop of water falling down and shining like a crystal. The light.
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: