Slovanská beseda
české a slovenské fórum slovanských rodnověrců
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů | Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy | PřihlášeníPřihlášení

Everyday people

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
ylq123

PříspěvekZaslal: 09.06.2019 03:24    Předmět: Everyday people Citovat

Everyday people have their own pursuits. Everyone has their own dreams Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Dreams are often images that appear in the brain when they want to get it. I remember when I was young, I was very envious when I saw someone else having a bicycle. I thought that if I could have a bicycle, how good would it be? In order to buy a bicycle, I went up the mountain to pick the tea and pick the hawthorn, but the income was very small. Later, I help others to drop the goods. I can get five cents for the next car Newport 100S. I can't buy a bicycle for half a year. Although I am struggling to pursue, my dream can't realize a dream. I have not yet realized it. I am pursuing a new dream. I want to jump out of the farm gate and go to the city to find a place. I have worked hard and achieved my own results. And I entered the key class. I used to have the opportunity to go. I entered the college entrance examination and the university was just a matter of hand. I can still take the college entrance examination list. I am back in the countryside. Another dream is shattered. I face the reality and follow the trend. I started a professional chicken-raising household. I thought that I could make a fortune under this one. People who made professional jobs made a lot of money and became a million households. I looked at the hundreds of lively chickens in my heart. I opened the flower, just when I was immersed in the joy of getting out of the chicken, the market became weak and the chicken was hard to sell. My heart was instantly dropped into the hail. Chickens can't be sold out, they can't be sold out, the feed is constantly being spent, and the cost is constantly increasing. It makes my fund turnover difficult. I can no longer rely on the nutritional formula of the chicken to cause the chicken malnutrition, and the chicken with poor resistance It��s worth noting that I��m sick. I��m not only not paying for it but also losing it. There is no road to heaven, no breeding, I have started planting. I dug a piece of land with more than two acres of land with a hoe, and made it into a rectangular shape. I planted watermelon. Because of my meticulous maintenance, watermelon I soon grew up. I looked at the watermelon in Manita. There was a dozen kilograms of small one and a dozen kilograms Parliament Cigarettes. I was overjoyed. I was pruning in the field during the day. The watermelon was smirking in the sunshine, and I was lying at night. The awning keeps the watermelon moon quietly accompanying me in a whisper, it is really beautiful. As the watermelon matures every day, I pick a watermelon to the garden street to sell, but the watermelon on the street is not worth the money. It only sells eight cents per catty and the sales are not good. The watermelon at home is also beginning to rot and deteriorate Online Cigarettes. I am deeply saddened by this. I think that people are so hard to live. Life always likes to tease people. The more you want to get something, the less you can get. The more I want to get it, the more I think it is not unrealistic, because it is not so difficult to take the moon for nine days, and it is not as impossible as the fishing in the haystack. In fact, everything is under your control, but it is Subjective control is often restricted by objective conditions. Not everyone has a lofty ideal that has the ability to turn things around, but everyone must live. This is an objective fact that cannot be changed, and living can not be without dreams. Dreams are the pursuit of life. It is the foundation of human existence. Just as people have to eat, drink, and wear, they must have money to eat, drink, and wear. When money does not fall from the sky, it depends on their hard work. It��s not that there is something to gain. Sometimes, if you pay for it, you will not lose it, but you will lose it. However, we can��t afford to pay for it because we have lost it, and we don��t want to pay for it. This is a very simple truth. We must face it bravely no matter what happens. For example, on December 21, 2005, there was more than 100,000 yuan in a store in my store. I didn��t know why there was a fire, only 20 minutes. The goods in the whole store were turned into ashes. Not only did they lose money for the sake of the fire mokingusacigarettes.com, but they also lost tens of thousands of dollars. At the time, I did have nothing to do. If I didn��t cheer up, I started lending business from a negative number. If you don't have a dream and you don't pursue yourself, you can only sneak away from it. You can't live like a personal person now.
Related articles:
Online Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: