Slovanská beseda
české a slovenské fórum slovanských rodnověrců
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů | Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy | PřihlášeníPřihlášení

After spending more than a

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
ylq123

PříspěvekZaslal: 07.08.2018 02:34    Předmět: After spending more than a Citovat

After spending more than a month with the teacher, I discovered that the teacher is a "nickname king." I don't know if I can't understand the words or speak too fast. The teacher always likes to call me Liu Zhijun. I reminded the teacher so many times that the squad leader called Zhang Haotian, and the teacher still called me "Zhang Tianqi". Rao Jin was the worst, and was renamed as "Niu Jin". It seems that the teacher believes that teaching Raojin is "playing the piano". Who told him to attend classes often did not listen and did not do homework. It is estimated that not paying homework is the result of not listening. This "cow" should really study hard and be aggressive, otherwise it will not be able to wait for the e teacher only has the nickname "Quick King". The nickname "Funny King" is also very appropriate for paying the teacher. When you pay the teacher's funny cells, it will come out from time to time, and I still advise. You close your mouth, or you can only laugh at your big teeth. I remember that time, we had a class for about a week. Ai Si and Ai Xiang were a pair of almost identical twin sisters Marlboro Red, each paying 18 and 19 classes taught by the teacher. After the first class in the morning, Fu teacher returned to class 18 from the 19th class and suddenly went to the second class. He suddenly looked at Ai Si and said with amazement: "Are you not in class 19? How did you run to class 18 again?" Suddenly, the whole class burst into laughter. When we told the teacher to explain the reasons, he said: "It turned out to be like this. I thought Ai thought to come here." Naturally, the laughter sounded again Marlboro Cigarettes Online. However, because these two twin sisters are too similar, it is difficult for Fu teacher to distinguish clearly. Since then, Fu teacher has often called "Ai Si" as "Ai Xiang", "Ai Xiang" and "Ai Si" The classmates are amused, and the two sisters are really a bit puzzling. It is also fun to point students to answer questions. The teacher often answers the question in such a way: "Li Moumou", then paused, and when "Li Moumou" stood up, the teacher said: "The yellow person in front of you answered Newport Cigarettes Price." Seeing Li There was a certain place to stand there, and the whole class laughed. There was a classmate in the class called "Zhou Jiepeng". I don't know if the teacher paid the teacher intentionally. When he answered his question once, he called "Zhou Jielun to answer" and attracted everyone to laugh. After everyone calmed down, Fu teacher yelled at Zhou Jiepeng: "I see you are the younger brother Jay Chou has been separated for many years." The laughter sounded again.ny cells" and only likes to laugh with the students, then it is wrong. As a class teacher, Fu teacher still has another kind of cell - "serious cell." If anyone is not obedient, serious cells can immediately make the teacher's face turn from sunny to cloudy. On that day, Fu teacher was talking about the text in a vivid way, and we listened carefully with our ears. Not long after, a later classmate habitually spit a sputum - "ž" landed on the ground. Paying the teacher's eagle's sharp eyes, he found this "spirit". The face that was full of joy was suddenly serious. He said to the classmate: "This is the classroom of all of us. We must take good care of it." This learning environment. You have to spit out the class and spit it in the trash Cigarette Tobacco For Sale. Now you immediately wipe the cockroach with your feet and sweep it off after class. Next time you are, you will be punished!" The back face suddenly became red, and I quickly did it. As soon as the class was over, the teacher always asked the students to align the table to the left and right, and the paper scraps were clean. I have to raise my hand in class and I am not allowed to interrupt my mouth Cigarettes Cheaper. The flag-raising ceremony is not allowed to whisper. Write should be neat, otherwise, you must join the team of practicing words, and so on. Fu teacher often teaches us to cou want to exchange a tall and burly teacher with our pay
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: