Slovanská beseda
české a slovenské fórum slovanských rodnověrců
FAQFAQ | HledatHledat | Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů | Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny | RegistraceRegistrace | ProfilProfil | Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy | PřihlášeníPřihlášení

Cross Hatching Wont Go Away

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Robinson

PříspěvekZaslal: 17.05.2018 13:36    Předmět: Cross Hatching Wont Go Away Citovat

HI,

I know this was discussed on a few threads in July which I read, but I am having all kinds of cross hatching / checkerboard grids over my 4k ProRes files shot at 4096x2160 4k DCI. In Premiere, and in Resolve and in Quicktime player. I tried setting the image scaling to smooth in resolve but that did not help when my timeline was 4096x2160. Only if I change my sequences to 1080p and change scaling to smooth does it appear to go away. And when I render out 4K DCI from resolve, the cross hatching is still there. Its awful. Im using 4.0 beta firmware and the 4.6k. I dont want my original camera files coming out looking like this. Ive scoured the forums already and no real fixes or solutions. Nobody even really agreed on what the issue was. I love the 15 stops of DR but 20 stops of dynamic range wouldnt be worth this nonsense. 4K Raw files are also coming out soft, but that is a whole other issue. Almost ready to sell this thing.So, without starting another thread on cross-hatching, is there a confirmed and official fix for this or are we still shooting in the dark?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.blackmagicdesign.com/viewtopic.php?t=51936
Creative production studio

Thanks!
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu AOL Instant Messenger
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Slovanská beseda -> Slovanské náboženství Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: